lundi 4 août 2008

Self-Aware Blog

I always get weird, wandering thoughts (for a change you say?) when doing the dishes. I like doing my dishes by hand. The simple task frees my mind (wax on, wax off) and allows me to taste test some thoughts, ideas and such. I get funny stuff to write about, ideas to share with friends or just crap that makes me laugh to myself.

Well this time I got a little crap that made me laugh.

Maybe it is the combination of the warm water, lavender soap and the repetition (scrub, rinse and repeat).

I was doing the dishes and remembered I had forgotten to label one of my entries here on my blog (OCD).

Whenever I hear the word label I always get this comedy sketch going on in my mind featuring some indignant, ranting person like one of the Canadian characters in South Park saying don't label me blah blah.

So thinking about labels on my blog the thought came up...what if blogs had feelings? I imagined a sheet of paper much like Towlie saying "Hey keep your labels off my body, don't define me, I am a blog not an animal, just let my words stand alone, don't pencil me into a box with your determinations".

Yeah weird I know. It made me laugh. I think I have been watching too much South Park.

Aucun commentaire: