lundi 4 août 2008

Friends that Care...Really.

Photobucket

This is a drawing that a friend at work did of me back in 2004. I was in car crash, an old guy ran a red light. I had been off work for months as my back and neck was severly screwed up.

When I returned to work I was unable to wear a bra for awhile (thank god we did not have public contact, it was a closed door facility of cubicle land). When my puppies were strapped in they sat too high from my center of gravity and strained my back and neck.

The thing that kills me is when I used the pic as my MySpace profile pic, it got censored and they removed it! Due to the cartoon nipples! Of all the things to get censored (I post a lot of art that has nekkid parts) that is the one that got censored!

My friend drew that picture in retaliation for this picture I drew of her.

Photobucket

I drew it with Word Paint and emailed it to her because she was acting up and dishing the shit out that morning. I often called her a piece of poop with corn in it so I decided to bless her with my artistry skills so that she could have the captured moment forever.

One of our co-workers put both of the pics up next to our name plates on our cubicles.

1 commentaire:

Queers United a dit…

gotta love friends lol