...for my butt that is.
I recently switched to Natural Value toilet paper sold at the Co-op. It is made out of recycled paper and is reasonably priced. I usually buy Costco's store brand of TP but I did not want to drive to Albany to get it...money spent on gas kind of defeats the discount price.
Anyway, the Natural Value actually has more sheets per roll so I am cool with that. It does a good job, sturdy, doesn't shred, etc.
It doesn't give you asbestos ass from it being too finely shredded like some of the overly soft brands either.
Only thing is...my butt is sore because it is pretty rough.
It is a no-bones-about-it toilet paper for sure...or maybe that is a no-butts-about-it toilet paper.
Ow!
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

1 commentaire:
On this tough issue, I am 100% in the itchy bottom camp. I don't know if it's still in touch with it's cardboard side or what, but that TP is definitely a little rough for my sensitive heiny.
Enregistrer un commentaire