Today is your birthday, Ruby Leelou the Supreme Being. I love you more than life itself. My life began on September 13, 2001...the day you were born.
I fully realized this when I saw your lovely little face in my arms on November 9th, 2001...the day I brought you home. You are the best early birthday present I have ever received.
Thank you for choosing to be with me here on earth to help me in my trials and tribulations. I cannot even remember what my life was like before you and I cannot even begin to imagine what it would be like without you.
This honor that you have bestowed is not lost on me. I love you I love you I love you.
I will never give you up.
"Lullaby" ~ Dixie Chicks
They didn't have you where I come from
Never knew the best was yet to come
Life began when I saw your face
And I hear your laugh like a serenade
How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough, is forever enough
How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough
Cause I'm never, never giving you up
I slip in bed when you're asleep
To hold you close and feel your breath on me
Tomorrow there'll be so much to do
So tonight I'll drift in a dream with you
How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough, is forever enough
How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough
Cause I'm never, never giving you up
As you wander through this troubled world
In search of all things beautiful
You can close your eyes when you're miles away
And hear my voice like a serenade
How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough, is forever enough
How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough
Cause I'm never, never giving you up
How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough, is forever enough
How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough
Cause I'm never, never giving you up
Is forever enough
Cause I'm never, never giving you up
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)




4 commentaires:
Oh, Sweet Ruby, may you have many more birthdays in the coming dog years!
Happy birthday, Ruby! May your belly be well-rubbed on this special day.
What a cutey.. what a lovely dog.
Would u like to introduce Ruby to a possible new friend? Tippy is my lonely girl. Just look at how lonely she is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAKjEL2J8Ms
(if you are interested in introducing them, let me know. I live in SE Corv, and really, would like to meet you at some point.)
happy birthday little ruby! : )
Enregistrer un commentaire