I had a hankering for a Ruby Ale and dinner so I headed to McMenamins to sit outside, drink a beer, eat and read a book.
As I approached one of the outside tables, I passed a handsome bloke with long legs. He gave me a big smile, came over to me and started licking my feet! While a bit forward of him, being a good sport I paid no worry to it. I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair, looked into his beautiful grey/green eyes and said hello there friendly. I moved on past him to my table to let it just blow over without making a scene. It was odd though that things were getting out of hand even before I had one beer!
Instead of resolving it, he followed me to my table! No sooner than I had sat down, he pressed his big, muscular body against my thigh.
Then much to my surprise he began nuzzling one of my boobs in front of everyone! I wasn't wearing a bra so it ended up sitting on top of his nose!
I said " Pray tell, what are you doing! I am a Lesbian! A complete stranger you!".
I took control of my boob and put it back in its place when he went after it again! While embarrassed I did laugh at his enthusiasm as I tried to run defense and keep my rack from him.
Then his owner pulled on his leash and said it was time for the friendly chocolate Lab named Bronson to go.
I was wearing a brown shirt so maybe he thought I was his mother and was trying to nurse me.
This being far from the first time of when a member of the male species has sidled up to me at a pub but I have to say it was the first time I have been molested by a dog!
Alcohol has gotten me into trouble with a stranger in the past but I thought that I had outgrown that type of debauchery in my 20s. Now I cannot even be around dogs at a Pub! At this age even!
It is kind of nice to know though that I still got it at 38 years old.
I had to brush the dog hair off my collar and take a shower when I got home so my Pugs would not smell cheap pub dog on me...
samedi 2 août 2008
Getting Some Action from a Stranger at McMenamins
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

1 commentaire:
Oh you know that guy trained his dog to do that. I guess I need to get out more. I never get that kind of loving.
Enregistrer un commentaire