jeudi 21 août 2008

Dream

I had a dream last night that I was someone else.

I lived in a house with my family. I was a woman with a husband, a daughter (six or so years old) and two babies. I was breastfeeding one of the babies while the other one napped.

I had dark shoulder length hair and was average in size. I did not look like me whatsoever but I knew in the dream I was the same me. I seemed to be both participating in the dream and observing while aware that it was a dream.

My husband in the dream was a handsome man with gold rimmed glasses and shoulder length dark brown hair with loose curls (not tightly curled).

He looked nothing like my ex in this reality nor did he have the same energy.

He was very loving and gentle with the children and me. When I came from the bedroom with the baby I was breast feeding to sit on the couch in the living room to continue breast feeding, he had a pleasantly surprised look on his face like "Oh you are back, I am so glad that you are here".

His reaction to my appearance in the dream, indicated to me that I had been gone from them quite awhile and more than just being in another room.

He was playing with the older daughter with a lot of love and gentle care, being a very good father to her. As I continued to breast feed my baby, something went very wrong with the baby it appeared to become very, very ill all of the sudden for some unknown reason. We were both very concerned, became very anxious and the energy of the dream amped way up. As it escalated I woke straight out of the dream all disoriented.

So very odd. Love kids, but not for me. Husband while kind in the dream, meh no need for one. Weird.

I don't purposefully do lucid dreaming as it does nothing to help oneself to wake up while doing The Work but it does happen from time to time.

Aucun commentaire: