jeudi 31 juillet 2008

You have just been touched...Sagittarius Style. Chop suey, it is April's World!


I want to set the tone for my page. I am sure many that read my blog will disagree with my thoughts, opinions and truth.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but keep in mind this is "my living room" so there will be no arguing, trying to convince me of changing my mind, attacking, etc... via comments left on my age. Whether your methods of changing my mind are civil or not, it won't fly. Not to say I do not ever change my mind, I just have my own process of doing so and it will not be on this venue.

You are free to disagree...just not to me. While I am posting on the world wide web for anyone to see at the same time I am not forcing you to read it. You come here of your own volition.

It is my blog and I can do what I want.

You can do what you want on your blog.


P.S. In case you are tempted to disobey, I have activated the moderation option for comments (insert evil laughter here).

1 commentaire:

crallspace a dit…

Hey-
Thanks for stopping by and your kind words.

I'm sure I'll see ya 'round the blog, maybe at the Corvallis Open Forum...?

SAT market, 11-1, 500 ft. south of the fountains on the lawn. Look for the banner, soapbox and chairs. It's a free speech forum run by myself and others.